"He has made us, and we are His - His people and the sheep of His pasture."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

When the Path is Dim

When circumstances seem all in a shamble, and the path ahead is dim at best, (but more likely invisible), it’s easy to forget the most simple and important concepts.
God is with you.
His love for you is unimaginable.
His grace has no measure.
His thoughts for you are countless.
He holds you by your right hand.
The other night I was lying in bed trying to focus on God, but it seemed that my thoughts about the present circumstances kept creeping back into my mind.  I began to doze off when suddenly, I realized that I had a mental image of God which wasn’t correct.  I saw Him in my mind as filling up my whole room – His vastness surrounded me in billows of protection and grace and love.  But is that really true?  No, God goes beyond my room, outside the wall of my house, across the borders of my city, out of the state – His love and power stretches over the seas and soars right up into the stars, and it just goes, and goes, and goes.  Do I really think He can’t handle my “problems”?  Even though I may not be able to see the end, He has penned it already. 
So, why can’t we rejoice?

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord.

    He is God, Creator of the universe.

    Indeed, he can handle our world and not our own but any of this world around us, at the cross Jesus died for the sins, transgressions, enfermities, illness, sickness, pain of the world, and by His wounds we are healed. So, whosoever believes in Him should not perish, Halleluya!

    We can do all things through Christ who strenghten us including facing daily hardships and the day of tomorrow for He will never leave us nor forsake us. We are not alone, the Lord of hosts is with us.

    Let us trust in the Lord God with our whole heart.

    God bless you more and more abundantly.

    ReplyDelete