"He has made us, and we are His - His people and the sheep of His pasture."

Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Here

If He is taking care of us, then we can be free to focus on Him. 
Often times I forget this almost completely.
I think that if I try hard enough,
Or work long enough,
I can make it.
I forget that my Shepherd is leading me,
Making me to lie down. 
I focus on the path itself, and lose sight of Him.
I forget that He's there, holding my hand
And saying, "Don't be afraid.  I'm here."



                                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDnKcAiXlOk


"For You Yourself light my lamp; Yahweh my Elohim makes my darkness light.  For with You I run against a band, and with my Elohim I leap over a wall.  The El -- His way is perfect; The Word of Yahewh is proven; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.  For who is Eloah, besides Yahweh?  And who is a rock, except our Elohim?  It is El who girds me with strength, and makes my way perfect, making my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places, teaching my hands for battle, so that my arms bend a bow of bronze.  And You give me the shielf of Your deliverance; And Your right hand supports me, and You lowliness makes me great.  You enlarge my step under me; And my feet shall not slip."
Psalm 18:28 - 36

No comments:

Post a Comment